Thursday, October 16, 2008

Unfortunate Problem

I must say, the most unfortunate thing about conducting research on the school computers is the 'parental' blocks. Just about everything that I click on is blocked. It's insane. I don't feel that there should be blocks on things like this because sometimes it's just an advertisement on the site and you're missing out on information that could be amazing. I think I would especially need YouTube because I would have to study their music, their dance techiques, and their costuming.

As of current, I'm not entirely sure as to what I want my main topic to focus on, but I do know what I want my action to be, which is usually a lot harder, in my opinion. Plus, the action would take so much longer and you have to love it to stick with it. So yeah.


Progress:
  • No sure topic
  • No essential question
  • Action found
  • Resource list nearly finished
  • Lost on how to find foundations of theatre (reason for movements, what are the specific ways to play an instrument to specify something, reasons for costuming/headdresses, etc.)

No comments: