Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Catching Up

Okay. I've done quite a bit of research, even though so many sites were blocked. I've got a pretty good understanding of Khon and the 'mechanics' of it. I'm waiting for the video I asked to borrow from this university in Ithaca, NY. Unfortunately, I requested about five, but the other ones weren't available. I asked the guy I was talking to if they would be available at a later date, but he has yet to respond to me. But I guess that's alright. I also requested a video and a CD from the library; I just have to remember to bring my card to class to check to see if they are available or not. If I don't pick them up by November 1st, they'll no longer be on hold. Then again, I don't think they're very popular things to check out.

But for now, work wise, I have to focus on the webliography and the foundation questions, now that I have a decent resource list. So yeah. Lovely. I have no idea what to do for an essential question. Gah. However, interesting enough, I'm pretty good on my final action. I know what I want to do and I basically know how to do it. My only issues are really the costumes and putting together the choreography of it, because I'm not real good at either, but I do know people who could help me. So that's good. =D

I'm excited about the performance. I think it will be great. Though, I'm not sure if I could get it done by 1st trimester of 12th grade, just incase I have grad project then. It's kind of going to be really difficult and I won't hold it in the summer because then the dancers would be far too hot in the extremely bulky costumes and masks that I have to make. -_- So, it's either going to be in early Spring (which I could never do for this year), or like....early-middle fall. That should work. ^_^

No comments: