Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Searching for Smaller Topics

I did talk to Ms. Kretchman (sp?) about my internship, things I should be doing there, etc. She did also attempt to help me with the project and figure out a topic. She provided me with very interesting questionis that could help me figure out. The other woman in the office, forgive me for I have forgotten her name, suggested something with preservation. However, I can not remember her exact words. For that, I guess maybe for an action, I could do something along the lines of build something similar to a certain time and place, then take actions to keep it standing for as long as possible. I do like the idea of the preservation of artifacts, buildings, etc., but I'm not too sure if it relates fully with what is in my head. However, it does give me an example of ideas. So, so far, I'm still quite lost.

1 comment:

Shannon McCarthy said...

The preservation of an artifact or building sounds really cool and sounds like something someone hasn't really done before.... What if you could... hm... for an action anway.. perserve some local building if possible?