Monday, September 8, 2008

First Assignment

After nearly a week, the first assignment. =]

I really haven't heard much at all about the graduation projects at school. However, I do work with a 12th grader from here. Upon talking about it, her first words to me were to pick something I will like and will always have options. She told me that her original plan was great, but when she tried, she couldn't do it, so she was eventually stuck doing something that she despised.

I don't really have very obvious interests, so I'm not entirely sure. Yeah, I know, I mean I'm okay at writing, but it's just not something I'd really like to pursue in my life, unless it results from the book a friend of mine and I are writing. Otherwise, no. I really like history, though. Anything before the late 1700's is where my fascination lies.

My main concern is not finding a decent enough topic that will not torture me for the next two years and will provide me with very steady work progress and wonderful results. However, that seems to be quite difficult.

No comments: